3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Search Marketing team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Search Marketing team is responsible for the acquisition of new TV, Broadband and Mobile customers, also driving upgrades by existing TV customers. With newly appointed SEO and PPC agencies, it’s a great time to join the team and help to shape strategy. The wider Digital Commerce Labs team have some lofty targets to deliver and Search is a key driver of this.
- Define and deliver a complimentary PPC and SEO strategy
- Lead and empower the search agencies, including chairing weekly agency status meetings, reporting on performance
- Full responsibility for the quarterly planning process, while demonstrating awareness of wider through-the-line marketing activity
- Ownership of key projects, such as restructuring the account, audience segmentation and launching measurement through GA360
- Management of internal media planning and product stakeholders, identifying opportunities, writing briefs and achieving sign off on proposals that delivery on channel objectives
- A scientific approach to account testing and optimisation in line with business priority, documenting and playing back insight internally
- Controlling budget, also raising and reconciling purchase orders whilst becoming familiar with the systems and processes internally
- Relaying offer changes, inputting in creation and testing of ad copies and gaining legal approval where necessary
- Using agency reporting, business knowledge and competitor insight to provide internal performance commentary in various forms, representing the channel when required
- Hands on PPC planning experience
- Strong understanding of digital disciplines, understanding how Search fits into the mix
- Passionate about driving marketing performance and ROI
- Experience of managing significant budgets and accountability for meeting targets
- Demonstrable, hands-on track record of using digital marketing to transform channel revenue and customer acquisition
- Evidence of influencing key business decisions at department level and cross functionally
- Excellent understanding of web analytics (e.g. Google analytics, Omniture, Hitwise)
- Strong technical knowledge of search marketing technologies and a passion for putting them to work
- Experience with search technology (e.g. AdWords, third party bid management software)
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better