6 months ago
Sector Marketing Manager
We now have exciting opportunities for innovative marketing managers to support the business growth of GRC International Group plc and its subsidiary companies into specific sectors: finance, technology and media, higher education/public sector/blue light, and utilities and industrials.
This is an exciting, wide-ranging role that will require postholders to work closely with the wider team to achieve our ambitions. Responsibilities will include:
* Working with sector team leads for sales and consultancy to define marketing objectives and associated KPIs for the sector;
* Building and implementing a winning marketing strategy to reflect the specific customer needs within the sector;
* Generating and delivering a range of content to support sector activity across the business, including web copy, emails, brochures, infographics, etc.;
* Evaluating and reporting on campaign success; and
* Developing and maintaining an understanding of client and competitor messaging around key service areas.
To be successful you will be:
* A marketer with at least three years’ experience in a B2B role, ideally directing efforts to one or more of the sectors specified above;
* Graduate calibre with a recognised marketing qualification;
* Experienced in developing and delivering impactful marketing campaigns;
* Able to work collaboratively with digital marketing, product marketing, sales and consultancy teams to achieve results; and
* Experienced in international marketing, and fluent in European languages, although these are not prerequisites for the role.
If you would like to play an active part in our organisation achieving its goals, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Close date: 28th November 2018