3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you an experienced technical professional with an interest in IT/Cyber Security looking for you next opportunity within a global retailer embarking on major transformation journey.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 19th July.
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mold has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Our security operations mission is to secure The Body Shops future and transformation by raising the profile of IT and Cyber Security. From dealing with security incidents to evaluating third party suppliers and implementation and management of our security toolset. You will promote awareness and support the team to embed best practice in the organisation.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Manage IT Security queries and incidents via the Service Desk
* Active security monitoring and controls across the Technology estate, Core, Infrastructure and Digital via Security tools and third parties, including vulnerability management and pen testing.
* Active participant in Security incident detection, investigation, response and remediation
* Manage third party assessments and development of tooling/processes working collaboratively with Sourcing, Legal and the Data Protection Officer with support from ISSM
* Manage the translation of IT Security policies and processes into technologies deployed across Technology estate
* Collaborate and Contribute to the Security team objectives of building awareness and visibility across TBS business
* Experience in an IT technical environment is essential
* Managing relationship with business stakeholders
* Previous experience in dealing with Third Parties is desirable
* Experience managing work stack / tickets in a Service Desk environments preferable
* Educated to degree level or equivalent is desired.
Our Head Office “Home of The Body Shop” is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!