3 months ago
IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber security and data protection.
Continued growth means we have an exciting opportunity for an SEM executive to develop the communication and reporting of our paid search campaigns between marketing stakeholders, and support the SEO manager with day-to-day SEO tasks for all websites within GRC International Group plc.
We are looking for an exceptional communicator with a strong emphasis on detail and quality. The successful candidate will have skills and experience in:
* Researching and implementing SEO-based content recommendations, including metadata and landing page copy;
* Current SEO practices, and performing keyword research;
* Digital PR and link building; and
* SEO tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and Google Search Console, Analytics and Keyword Planner).
If this sounds like the role for you, we would like to hear from you.
* Experience with Salesforce or CRM programs; and
* Knowledge of selling consultancy, penetration testing or training.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.