4 months ago
We are looking for a Senior PR Account Executive.
This PR agency is known for their tenacity; that's why emerging technology, ad tech and start-up businesses across the globe trust them with their public relations. The talent, dedication, and expertise of their team are what makes them so successful.
As a fast-growth global B2B PR agency with offices in the UK, Berlin and New York, they cover a range of positions. They also believe work should be fun and balanced. Commitment is vital, but so is time to relax, as their social committee will tell you. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding agency that can take your career to new places.
You will be:
- Identifying feature opportunities, understanding the business issues or product requirements to sell in features
- Writing monthly activity reports, client reviews, press releases and copy, and assisting with new business proposals
- A solid understanding of how the media works - the opportunities available, building relationships with journalists etc.
- Driving the media relations programme for clients, reacting to media enquiries and proactively looking for opportunities
- Creating accurately written communications such as letters, emails, memos etc., both internally and externally
You should have a flare and talent for writing. Previous PR experience is desirable.
Their agency culture is refreshing, with plenty of chances to socialise; from picnics in the park to swapping stories over tapas and fancy dress themed Christmas parties. There's always a plan afoot, as well as a great work-life balance. They also ensure working hours are adhered to, without the need for evenings spent at the office.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Career development
- Great fully funded social events,
- Free drinks and snacks and 'Fizz' Friday
This position is based in the lovely picturesque Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close