about 1 year ago
Senior Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the SAS UK&I New Business Development Sales team (Financial Services) as a Senior Account Manager focused on new business nationally.
SAS have supported the financial services industry for over 40 years and are uniquely placed to support our clients with a full range of market leading software including data management, Customer Intelligence, Fraud & Security, Risk, advanced analytics platform,artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic team as we deliver multiple GTM capabilities against financial targets, focussing on expansion within an established client base as well as a core focus on acquiring new accounts.
The candidates will need to be confident in approaching, pitching and closing new business propositions effectively and managing the sales process, from cold call through to close of the deal. The Senior Account Manager must possess excellent communication skills, be highly ambitious and determined to succeed, with a hunter mind set and eager to join a growing business.
Individuals that thrive in a fast paced, high growth, results-oriented environment are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity offers excellent personal development prospects, an uncapped sales commission scheme plus typical SAS flexible benefits associated with this role grade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Achievement of sales revenue target and growing the contracted revenue base
* Achievement of New Business contract value target
* Develop a business plan for new and existing business within a sales territory that maximises new client acquisition and attainment of sales goals
* Manage and track customer and transactional information in a bespoke CRM system; logging all sales activity within the established processes
* Educating yourself on each competitor in the financial services and analytics software sector for each relevant SAS product
* Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation via cold calling, Social selling, inbound leads from marketing, qualification, evaluation, and closing
* Effectively manage existing client relationships and facilitate the on-going provision of high quality customer service,
* Take long term responsibility for clients, adding value by recommending potential solutions supported by internal product specialists
* Lead on, write and present detailed client proposals and tender bids
* Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast
* Practice effective, excellent communication with all internal and external stakeholders
* Collaborate with partners (Resellers and System Integrators) to drive New business contract value
* Graduate calibre candidate, ideally 2:1 minimum or equivalent qualifications
* High level of commercial awareness – identifying opportunities, structuring a deal, negotiating and closing sales
* Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets
* Ability to perform under pressure
* High personal drive and ability to influence internally and externally
* The ability to forecast accurately and consistently
* B2B Field sales experience ideally within the software market
* Strong communication, presentation and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is reward and results driven, and also looking for the opportunity to make a real difference. SAS UK&I is redefining its approach to new business development and the ideal candidate will be willing to embrace, contribute and help accelerate our success in this space.
Here at SAS, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
* Company car allocation
* LinkedIn Sales Navigator licence
* Extensive on-going training plan. Internal and external courses
* 26 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
* Generous contributory pension
* Life assurance
* Medical and Dental cover
* 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.