Senior Account Manager
Home or Office Based (Ossett, West Yorkshire)
Are you a proven account management professional from a food ingredients or flavours background?
Want to expand your career horizons with an incredible, international company based in Ossett, West Yorkshire?
If so, read on.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of pioneering food products. With a strong focus on innovation, quality and continuous improvement, they supply a diverse range of products to major food manufacturers across the globe.
Now, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their friendly and hard-working team in Ossett.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Company car
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career prospects and take your next step with one of the leading seasoning and coating manufacturers in the country.
The culture is people-centric and focus is placed upon making sure each and every individual is developed and feels respected in their role. Everyone’s ideas are welcomed, innovation is one of the cornerstones of the business and those who excel and go above and beyond will find exceptional rewards.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be tasked with managing a defined portfolio of accounts from the foodservice, restaurant chain sector across the EMEA region.
Managing and developing relationships with your accounts, you will identify strategies and seek out new opportunities to grow revenue.
Specifically, you will:
- Define strategies for long-term profitability and sustained growth
- Investigate and document account activities, brands, trends and competitors to aid planning
- Promote our client’s capabilities and innovation
- Identify new business opportunities and manage a project pipeline in collaboration with R&D resources
- Take charge of all aspects of your accounts including price and contract negotiations, influencing product development and supply chain
- Formulate annual budgets and forecasts
To be considered as a Senior Account Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ account management experience gained within the food ingredients and flavours industry, ideally with foodservice restaurant chains
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- The flexibility to travel regularly (and sometimes internationally) with some overnight stays
International and/or cultural exposure to the food ingredients market would be beneficial to your application.
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who have held the role of Senior Account Manager, Foodservice Account Manager, Restaurant Chains Account Manager, or Account Manager.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Ingredients Account Manager, or Client Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could see yourself as our client’s next Senior Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.