A client-facing Senior Account Manager, with successful project management experience, is needed for this fully integrated marketing agency based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
SALARY: £36,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
· Free Parking
· 28 Days Holiday, plus all Public Bank Holidays
· Cashback Healthcare Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Competitive Pension Scheme
· Dress Down Attire
· Cycle to Work Scheme and Wash Facilities at Work
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Dunstable, Luton.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning agency to take overall control in the day to day management of client accounts, acting as the central point for all client contract.
The successful candidate will be an integral member within the agency and will work closely with the senior management team, to advise and deliver on the best strategies and techniques.
Therefore, the Senior Account Manager will also be responsible for the following:
· To develop a client relationship where you build rapport, and gain a deep understanding of their industry sector, as well as their products and services.
· To help educate the client on the agencies core offering by up selling through various channels, ensuring they are kept up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
· To constantly keep track and report on potential opportunities to feed back into internal management meetings.
· To be commercially aware of budgets and finance, understanding the difference between cost and value.
· To record client contact, producing reports and circulating them effectively within the internal team.
Overall, as the Senior Account Manager you will have complete autonomy to act and influence client strategies on a day-by-day basis, upholding the agencies’ values and ideals to the highest possible standards.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Account Manager - marketing agency
To be truly successful in this Senior Account Manager’s position you will have proven success of increasing revenues through strategic account management and new business activities. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the full marketing mix, with the creativity to turn client briefs into award winning marketing campaigns.
The Senior Account Manager will require the following skills and experience:
· Experience of managing a range creative and digital projects from brief to delivery.
· Confident and self-motivated, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of the correct actions to proceed.
· Demonstrable commercial experience, with the financial ability to monitor costs and preserve project margins.
· To possess a strategic mind finding solutions for both on and off-line media
· An in-depth knowledge of print production processes would be beneficial
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The company are a fully independent integrated marketing agency based with the heart of Milton Keynes and have been established for 20 years.
They have won numerous awards for their work and are a household name within the marketing agency sector. They are now in a position where they can expand further and are now looking to bring on an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Senior Account Manager - marketing agency and reference JKB15083 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.