6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Connected Apps team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Defining analysis practices within the team and always finding ways to improve the analysis process
- Align on analysis status with other analysts in the team for particular featuresprojects, be responsible for updating the analysis status on partners
- Understanding of the technical implementation of a particular feature and the expected customer experience to be achieved, be able to present the technical details to non-technical audience
- Lead and take initiative on management meetings
- Ownership of the requirement analysis process for particular work items taken into the Group Connected Apps roadmap from initiation, engagement with partners during this period to ensure implementation and scope are in-line with wider business
- Working alongside Solution Architects to assist the design of robust, customer experience-based solutions for work coming into the Group Connected Apps department
- Facilitation of workshops with Architects, Product Owners and Developers to ratify the feasibility and desirability of solutions designed across the wider business
- Facilitation of estimation sessions with multiple development teams and Product partners to obtain both high-level ROM estimates, as well as committed low-level estimates
- Hands on, demonstrable experience of defining and documenting requirements for delivery into Agile Scrum teams and translating these into technical solutions
- Hands on, demonstrable, experience of preparing user stories & accompanying documentation for client application development across MobilePCMACConsole platforms
- Hands on, demonstrable experience interpreting technical details to non-technical partners
- Excellent understanding of the inter-relationships between different technical areas and also business areas
- Has undertaken all stages of the systems delivery lifecycle working closely with software engineering teams implementing your solutions
- Deep understanding and delivery experience of building web & mobile distributed applications, ideally in IT, Media and Telecoms industries
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Adept at translating complex technical concepts into meaningful recommendations.
- Strong analysis and analytical skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for playing a key role in ensuring departmental delivery is protected at all times; being highly approachable and available to facilitate on-time delivery
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside hardworking people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better