2 months ago
The Global Membership Rewards central team, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organisation, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide loyalty vision and leveraging our partnerships, marketing assets and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to loyalty.
Reporting to the Director of International Loyalty, this Senior Analyst will work across the Programme Management team on key focus areas of the business to progress initiatives across customer engagement, marketing strategies, analytics & insights, global MR brand strategy and MR investment management across international. This person will also take the lead in competitive analysis and best practices for loyalty across international, as well as manage the market engagement forums.
This is a great cross-functional role allowing for exposure across a wide variety of internal teams including the broader Global Premium Products & Benefits team, the global MR enterprise-wide teams, Enterprise Digital & Analytics, Enterprise Platforms, Global Commercial Services, Global Merchant Services, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Controllership, and Operations. This person will also work across all 20+ proprietary international local markets.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Prior experience across partnerships, product or strategy functions, with experience in GCSG a plus
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding work environment
* International experience and knowledge; global and cultural mind-set
* Awareness of external, local market trends and competitive landscape
* Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
* Proven ability to influence and drive results at all levels across the organisation and across markets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time