6 months ago
* A Senior Analyst in our Targeting Analytics team within Member Contact Strategy
* Based in our head offices in Swindon
* Flexible working conditions considered.
* £30,506 - £44,065 a year, depending on experience, based on a 35 hour week,
* Send in your application by Monday 19 November 2018
At Nationwide, our members are at the heart of everything we do – that’s how we deliver ‘on your side’. As part of the Targeting Analytics team you’ll play a pivotal role in using our customer data and understanding to ensure that our marketing contact with our customers is well targeted, maximising effectiveness and delivering the best outcomes for our members and the Society.
All of our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we are delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full-time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and job sharing.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we will be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
* Be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Mathematical or relevant area.
* Possess an analytical and logical mind, ideally already coupled with knowledge and experience of data analysis tools and techniques.
* Be a confident user of Excel etc. Previous experience with SAS or similar packages would be a benefit, but is not essential.
* Be a fast learner with an eye for efficiency, and both great attention to detail and a creative problem solving approach.
* Be able to clearly communicate the outputs and recommendations of your analysis to a range of stakeholders.
What you'll be doing
* As part of the Targeting Analytics team, you’ll be involved in defining and delivering the targeting for 1-to-1 marketing activity across our full range of products and services and all of our contact channels.
* The role will cover a wide range of responsibilities e.g. data manipulation and provision, analysis and investigation, and building and managing predictive models, all of which will help to improve the effectiveness of our activity and help to inform and shape our future strategy.
* You‘ll be using SAS analytical software for much of the analysis, providing solutions and insight to help deliver our strategic goals.
* As part of a small team with a wide and varied remit you’ll get involved with many different areas of the member contact strategy team and the society as a whole across a broad spectrum of activities.