8 months ago
Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
The marketing team for Prime Video in Europe is based in Central London and this team has the responsibility for driving customer growth and engagement with this service through use of a very broad combination of marketing channels and internet enabled devices.
We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing professional to conceive and plan mass media and digital marketing campaigns with large scale impact for Amazon Prime Video in the EU.
You will own strategy, planning, measurement, and oversee execution of MM+ marketing campaigns across media including TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press, Cinema, Social, and Display. Your campaigns will support launch of new TV series onto Prime Video and launch the service into new customer bases, driving acquisition and engagement for our service.
The successful candidate must be able to plan strategically, synthesize complex data to make smart decisions, influence at a senior level both verbally and in written work, manage a roster of agencies, and will be especially in tune to the fast changing media landscapes of digital and social. You will oversee our agencies and internal teams execution with extreme attention to detail, as well as own aspects yourself.
· Manage a team of ATL Marketing Managers goaled with building and overseeing execution of mass advertising campaigns for Prime Video in the EU including creative development and campaign strategy
· Build an audacious test roadmap to discover the most effective and efficient advertising strategies
· Build measurement strategies for key KPIs including brand metrics, acquisition, and engagement
· Use customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights that shape your campaigns
· Drive innovation in creative and marketing strategy
· Drive technical improvements which enable you to deliver better, more personalized advertising at scale
· Manage agency relationships
For this role we require:
· Multiple years experience managing large-scale marketing campaigns
· Demonstrated track record of succeeding in fast-moving environment with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to interact regularly with senior management as well as cross-functionally
· Multiple years experience directly managing a team
· Extreme attention to detail, superior analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Advanced Excel skills including VLookups, Pivot tables, etc
· Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
· Knowledge of our content offering and the value that Amazon Prime Video creates for our customers
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that produce results
· Passion and deep understanding of the OTT content industry – trends, key players, differentiating factors, and the state of technology
· Pan-European marketing experience
· Experience with CRM
· Experience with Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr, et al) or programmatic digital marketing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.