6 months ago
Senior Audit Analyst
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Audit Analyst to join our Internal Audit team based from our West London office, Chiswick Park.
You will partner with our co-sourcing partners to conduct a wide range of financial, operational, compliance, and system audits and execute other activities designed to:
* Provide a systematic, objective and independent assessment of the operations and internal controls within Avon globally.
* Assess the business processes to ensure that financial and operating information is accurate and reliable, risks are identified and managed, systems of management and control are in place and functioning, and resources are effec-tively and efficiently used.
* Work with our co-source provider to conduct audits of company operations and systems with an emphasis on in-ternal controls, operating efficiencies and compliance with corporate policies and best practice.
* Assist with certain aspects of audit planning.
* Complete assigned areas within company operations with an emphasis on internal controls, operating efficiencies and compliance with corporate policies.
* Prepare comprehensive workpapers within with supporting documentation.
* Develop, support and evaluate audit findings and communicate practical, cost justified recommendation to man-agement.
* Write audit findings in an appropriate report format including management action taken or planned. Assist team to assemble a report draft for review by management.
* Proactively inform supervisor on all audit issues and audit progress.
* Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
* Understand, and assist as needed in the SOX program.
* Collaborate with other members of the engagement team throughout the audit.
* Analyze and evaluate processes, controls and information technology to identify relevant ideas to improve internal control and operational processes, assisting Avon in employing optimal information systems, resources, and con-trols to maximize efficiencies and minimize risks.
* Demonstrate the highest standard of quality, objectivity and professionalism.
What we're looking for:
* Minimum of 5 years of public accounting or relevant experience.
* Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
* ACA or ACCA Qualification - achieved or actively pursuing.
* Good understanding of auditing and risk evaluation or good operating knowledge of Avon.
* Strong leadership skills, and drive for constant development of self and team.
* Strong time management, organization and project management skills.
* Oral/Written - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Travel required approximately 40-50%.
At Avon, we understand the power and potential of beauty to transform lives. Our concept of beauty is more than skin deep; it is a way to empower women – the consumers using our products, the 6 million Representatives selling them, and the more than 30,000 Associates working together toward this higher purpose.
Avon's Associates know how to get things done. They are change-makers, collaborators and they share a mission to make a better world for women everywhere. A career as an Avon Associate offers opportunities to stretch your abilities, work alongside a team of passionate, like-minded and talented people and achieve your own professional success.
Above all, the work you do here at Avon will have a positive impact on millions of lives...including your own.
This role is based at Avon’s Corporate Headquarters at Chiswick Park, named one of the Top 50 Places to Work by the Financial Times. Chiswick Park is five miles from central London, eight miles from Heathrow Airport and close to a variety of public transportation options including underground, rail and bus.
Avon is the Company that for 130 years has proudly stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, women. This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly inspiring team that empowers women across the globe.
As a valued member of the Avon family, you'll be entitled to some great benefits, including 25 days holiday, company contributed pension scheme, staff discount, a flexible benefits package.
Avon is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Interested in Applying?
Please provide a covering letter and CV via the link below.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.