4 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video EU Brand Marketing team is responsible for building brand awareness and affinity to fuel customer growth and engagement across Europe. We are looking for a strategic, creative and analytical marketer to join the EU Brand Marketing team. The role will build and execute high-quality Prime Video brand campaigns across all EU territories at high-velocity.
· Define the Prime Video brand campaign strategy across all EU locales, working with key internal stakeholders such as research and insights teams.
· Build and execute multi-market Brand Campaigns, from agency pitches and briefs through to final creative production.
· Work with internal and external media teams to define campaign media plans and drive alignment with other Prime Video and Prime campaigns.
· Define Brand Campaign KPIs and establish tracking and measurement methodology.
· Oversee campaign production and execution to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner
· Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
· Collaborate and align with Prime Video, Brand and Marketing teams globally including US, Canada, AsiaPac and LatAm.
· Present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form to Prime Video Senior Leadership.
For this role we require:
· A proven Marketer, with experience of building and executing brand strategy and high-impact brand campaigns that cut through.
· Track record of executing multi-channel and multi-territory campaigns, with a high level of comfort with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it.
· A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
· Highly-effective communicator able to crisply present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
· Capable of managing complex project schedules with multiple work-streams and deadlines running simultaneously.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Bachelor's/advanced degree or equivalent.
· Academic or industry experience of brand strategy and brand measurement techniques.
· Experience working in TV, Film, Entertainment, and/or New Platforms in fast-moving international environments.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.