about 1 month ago
Permanent or will consider candidates who are interested in a Fixed Term Contract for 9 months.
Closing Date 31st December 2018.
Location - Maidenhead
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We now have a great opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Consumer business. Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for driving Digestive Health Portfolio in Northern Europe, reporting to the Group Marketing Manager of Pain, Pediatrics and Digestive Health. You will be coaching and developing 3 direct reports.
Internally you will be a key partner of both Regional (EMEA) and Global marketing teams and work closely with Northern Europe commercial team.
Responsible for whole Digestive Health portfolio including leading brands such as Imodium - the world’s #1 brand in Anti Diarrhea:
* Full accountability to deliver in year NTS/ share targets and shape the Y2-Y3 plans
* Driving the growth of the Digestive Health portfolio across 6 countries- UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland
* Portfolio of brands in different states—some with significant commercial focus, opportunities to turnaround/reshape a business or brand, and global exposure on Imodium
* Opportunity to serve as Lead Market in the development of new and ongoing initiatives & creative campaigns for Global and Region (EMEA)
* You will have experience developing and activating content & communication plans and a deep understanding of customer and retailer requirements
* Experience of developing a team coupled with strong analytical and influencing skills, and known to work as self-directed decision-maker
* The ability to form relationships and influence stakeholders, manage complexity and perform effectively in a matrixed organization.
* Strong influencing skills - communicate clearly with strong impact and excel in leading teams.
* Commercial understanding of P&L and financials
* Can do positive attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way and identify creative solutions to challenges
* Able to analyze data quickly and infer insights to act and move forward. The ability to master complexity
* Is proactive and results driven. Enjoys bringing new ideas to the table & holds others accountable
* Creates a sense of urgency for direct reports & team members to meet objectives
* Strong Interpersonal skills and collaborative style, able to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and influence them
* Experience in OTC desired but not required
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)