Senior Brand Manager, Healthcare, 2x direct reports
£55k-£60k + car allowance
Location: Berkshire / Job ref: TL884716
Grasp the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies, a company boasting an unrivalled portfolio of power brands spanning multiple categories. As SBM, you will manage a team of 2 BMs and together you will align the global brand strategy and develop and implement the UK Professional marketing strategy (1-3yrs) to drive growth in sales and market share in the prescription market. To be a success in this role a strong understanding of the NHS is required, particularly the structure, funding and commissioning and how to influence both payers and prescribers.
· Lead the Professional brand strategy development for prescription brands.
· Be responsible for the forecasting across all brands as well as all aspects of budget management.
· Strategically consider changes/impacts to the healthcare environment and proactively implement innovative support packages that assist the sales team in achieving market growth and share acceleration.
· Drive the development and launch of key product formats/sizes/claims for the healthcare sector.
· Support the BMs in the generation of materials and claims messaging for all relevant audiences - CCGs, GPs, consultants, local authorities….
· Effectively launch NPD through close collaboration with medical and regulatory colleagues.
· Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally.
· Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience – preferably in smoking cessation and/or dermatology.
· Full understanding of the NHS primary care environment and market access issues and solutions relating to CCG formulary guidance.
· Strong understanding of all different channels, in particular experience in digital activation to HCPs.
· Knowledge of the different data sources available to analyse prescription sales and ability to use that data to determine opportunities.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the ABPI code of conduct in order to act as final signatory for ABPI approved materials.
· A creative, ideas driven mind-set but one equally balanced with strong commercial acumen.
· Experience in management and coaching strongly preferred.
· A can-do’ attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a highly collaborative way.