3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Cinema Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Leadership through the campaign milestone process for key campaigns, delivering strong stakeholder management as well as leading the team through the campaign delivery process
- Work with your team to develop and deliver best in class, highly effective TTL media strategies and creative campaigns that deliver on overall platform and brand KPI’s
- Own the integrated plan for content lead campaigns to drive our hand-picked collections such as Star Wars, Marvel, Animation, Rom Coms or Oscars
- Inspire our agencies to innovate and deliver outstanding work, driving forward our innovation credentials
- Collaboration and integration with Commercial, Cinema, PR and other internal and external areas to deliver a truly integrated approach for Sky Cinema across all of our communications
- Leadership in the development, application and commissioning of insight to build successful strategies, support our hypotheses and improve our communications over time by ing learnings
- Pro-active identification of opportunities across the business to drive Sky Cinema forward in line with the overarching brand KPI’s
- Brand guardianship of Sky Cinema – ensure that the positioning, personality and tone of voice is reflected clearly across all comms channels
- A senior brand marketer with extensive experience delivering large scale TTL campaigns, agency management and ability to demonstrate creative evaluation.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering innovative and effective media plans
- Strategic and creative thinking with the ability to use market data and customer insight combined with knowledge of cinema
- Proficient collaborator within team and across large organisation
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple high profile projects at once
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in influencing and delivering against KPI’s
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about