6 months ago
Senior Brand & PR Manager
Job Number: 17525
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
This role runs brand planning – orchestrating and the connecting the dots of our marketing plans at a strategic and executional level (including instore, online, TV, press, PR, digital, social, outdoor and more).
It also is responsible for owning the level called PR – ensuring that we effectively deal with any incoming negativity, proactively plan for issues and crises AND create a business building PR & influencer programme that generates the right quality and quantity of positive coverage / engagement.
* Brand Planning across the business cycle – including being the SPOC for other business functions.
* Reactive correction of plans as the customer or business need changes
* Dealing with incoming negativity –the day to day will be factored out to a 3rd party. This role will set strategy and engage on the occasional large risk item.
* Proactively planning for issues and crises (and managing them should they occur)
* Business building PR and influencer programme – pivoting off the central trading & marketing plan AND creating some bespoke programmes
* Accountability for the PR budget and for the key recommendations / decisions around that budget
* Accountability for the relationship with our PR agencies
* Accountability for the successful planning & implementation of our multi-touchpoint marketing plan
* Experience of brand building and marketing
* Leadership skills – leading thinking and leading people
* Collaboration skills
* Analytical skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.