11 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
As a Senior Business Analyst within NOW TV you will be responsible for owning the definition, maintenance and successful delivery of scope and requirements for project(s); completing the following key tasks as required:
- Defining the end to end scope for the project; confirming what is in, and out, of scope for the project
- Ensuring the alignment of scope to the NOWTV Vision Objectives Goals Strategy (VOGS) and KPIs
- Assisting stakeholders in production of business cases, defining clear & measurable benefits; linking these to the scope of the project
- Defining clear & unambiguous business requirements, business processes andor customer journeys, summarising and presenting these clearly to senior stakeholders together with any key issuesrisks and suggested mitigations
- Creating & maintaining a compliance matrix; providing traceability of scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring the alignment of other key project deliverables to the scope & requirements; e.g. high level architecture, solution design(s), user stories, UIwireframes, test plans, business readiness & training materials etc
- Providing feedback on test strategiesplans, andor producingrunning user acceptance tests
- Be the ‘voice’ of the project scope and requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project, collaboratively leading multiple delivery teams to ensure consistency; representing the needs of all stakeholders
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to bring order and structure to projects
- Attention to detail and quality
- Motivated by the need to constantly learn and understand
- Self-starter and proactive
- Committed and willing to go the extra mile when needed
- ideally worked across multiple industries with some focus within the media andor telecommunications sector.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better