9 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Tech Team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working with the Business Units to define the functional, non-functional, data and infrastructure requirements for IT purposes and the high level approach to delivery of those requirements.
- You will contribute to the development of costs benefit analysis, risk analysis and development plans
- You will construct or contribute to the construction of business process models using the BPMN notation.
- To work with internal and 3rd party development to support them in the production of functional specifications ensuring understanding of requirements and their implications and covering for example: Main system functions including information and work flows, Data migration
- To work with internal and 3rd party development to support them in constructing the solution, performing unit tests and defining the operational procedures
- To work with internal and 3rd party test teams to support them in completing the end to end testing of all systems, including existing systems, identifying and resolving problems and supporting acceptance testing with the user.
- To input to the initial Concept Definition, liaising as required to help key IT stakeholders and the Business to scope and size the work, particularly in respect of the IT elements.
- Business and systems analysis – identifying, documenting, prioritising and presenting business requirements and translating them for IT purposes.
- Managing workshops, presenting and gaining acceptance of solutions
- Systems and software development – analysis of requirements, and development of solutions.
- Comprehensive experience of documenting requirements
- Communication – ability to develop, present and defend recommendations. Credible to both IT and business users.
- Relationship management – ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users.
- Worked within an analysis team.
- Performed team leading or mentoring of other analysts.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better