3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Join us as a Business Analyst in Customer Service Group, Change and you’ll be part of the team that continually delivers brilliant results, the right way.
The Change team is a team of change professionals who deliver best in class products and services with a passion for the customer. We collaborate with all areas of Sky to understand the business need, lead and shape transformational change and deliver innovative solutions and world class customer experience. We work across a broad portfolio of projects that include product launches, estate transformation and business growth and efficiency initiatives.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Business Analyst in the Change team, you’ll be a dynamic and organised problem solver with strong leadership skills to deliver end to end business analysis from project set up to implementation. You will lead the analysis on projects and larger complex programmes of work and be accountable for the delivery all analysis activities.
You will work as part of the project delivery team, sometimes leading other analysts, and have the below responsibilities:
- Lead analysis for a whole project or for a programme work stream, e.g. customer communications, operating model, supply chain, business readiness and various customer channels – online, apps and TV
- Create and manage the analysis plan and approach, utilising flexible and agile ways of working within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget
- Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
- Deliver or manage delivery of standard change analysis including:
- Business requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off)
- Impact assessments
- Process maps
- Customer journeys
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Implementation support
- Champion the customer, ensuring all change strives to improve the customer experience
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, fully understanding their business needs and providing concise and relevant updates to them
- Work closely with technology colleagues to ensure delivery of requirements, providing traceability to the stakeholders
- Coach and mentor business analysts, sharing your knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to see the bigger picture and how change will meet business goals
- Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence in working with all stakeholders including senior management
- Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
- Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and agile environment where change to in flight projects is welcomed
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about