4 months ago
Senior Campaign Marketing Manager- Mobile
Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
Marketing (Channel, Direct, Brand)
Marketing (Channel, Direct, Brand)
Senior Marketing Campaign Manager - Mobile
Location – Hammersmith, London – W68BS
Salary: Competitive + bonus & benefits
Now is a great time to Join Virgin Media working in our Marketing & Brand team as a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager- Mobile where you will plan and deliver the Direct Response campaigns that drive Demand & Sales for Mobile from Virgin Media.
You will create communications that efficiently deliver against key commercial objectives; driving demand, short term sales, net subscriber growth and increased ARPU.
You will be a key contributor to Virgin Media’s aim of becoming the most irresistible brand in connected entertainment.
* You will plan and deliver Direct Response communications campaigns that will deliver both short term and long term results.
* You will lead the delivery of campaigns from brief through creative development to implementation, including budget management and analysis of results
* You will help drive development of bold, brilliant, effective and efficient creative work that delivers results
* Development of innovative, effective and efficient media plans across all channels: e.g. TV, VOD, press, radio.
* You will work closely with our commercial and forecasting teams to forecast the impact of campaigns and be the key lead for commercial on all mobile marketing acquisition plans
* Create brilliant relationships with the devices teams to develop joint marketing plans that are insight and audience led
* Fully evaluate the impact of campaigns against demand metrics and ROMI
* Day to day management of relationships with Creative and Media Agencies at a campaign level
* Ensure integration of campaigns across all touch points, working closely with key teams across marketing (including customer communications), digital, Retail and front line teams
* Utilise research and insight to develop effective communications and plans.
* Communicate monthly, quarterly and annual campaign plans to all stakeholders co-ordinating cross department including customer, retail and digital to ensure one joined up marketing plan across all teams.
* Interface with GTM and telesales teams to ensure one joined up plan
* Line Management of one Campaign Manager (TBC)
Required Critical Behaviours
* Customer focused
* Pro-active and collaborative
* Results orientated with strong analytical ability
* Effective communicator with ability to influence senior stakeholders
* Ability to challenge existing ways of doing things
Required Key Skills (functional / technical)
* Good communicator and influencer
* Well organised with good attention to detail
* Excellent creative judgement with empathy for the Virgin brand
* Commercially savvy
* Strong interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Budgetary and financial management skills
Required Qualifications / Experience
* Significant marketing experience in a similar role (client or agency side)
* Mobile marketing experience would be advantageous.
* Experience of managing and delivering large scale integrated marketing campaigns
* Experience of working with and managing agencies
* Experience of budget management
* Experience of managing a communications and media plan, and proven track record in delivering results
* Experience of developing outstanding creative work
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Send to a friend