2 months ago
to: Commercial Analytics Manager
as part of the Commercial Analytics department you will work with a wide range
of internal teams including Sales, Marketing and Finance. Your role will be to provide
accurate, efficient and consistent financial and non-financial analysis that
will be used to influence and drive strategic business decisions to support
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices UK & IRE business growth. You will provide
daily supervision and contribute to the development of the team. You will have
the opportunity to work closely with all levels of the business and establish
strong working relationships that will help aid you in your future career at
Johnson and Johnson.
Responsibilities – include but are not limited to:
* Manage sales reporting systems and tools.
* Ensure accurate, efficient and consistent sales reporting.
* Manage third party sales allocations.
* Support tender pricing and new business win analysis.
* Delivering insights and recommendations to facilitate effective decision
* Utilise advanced visualisation software to create new reports and
dashboards to meet evolving business needs.
* Calculate and accrue commissions for the sales teams.
* Calculate and manage all sales and profitability targets.
* Price Volume Mix analysis and reporting.
* Market analysis and reporting.
* Ongoing master data validation, maintenance and mapping updates.
* Lead projects and process improvements initiatives.
* Supervise daily activities of assigned employees.
* Training and development of employees.
* Review and approval of commercial reports.
* Represent the commercial analytics function in cross departmental
meetings and initiatives.
Profile - Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Capabilities required:
* Commercially astute.
* Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
* Must be motivated and self-driven; able to work independently and in a
* Excellent MS Excel skills capable of efficiently manipulating large sets
of data and producing a suite of reports.
* Strong time management & organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment to meet tight deadlines.
* People management experience.
* Project management experience.
* Process improvement knowledge.
* Financial management knowledge.
* Good IT skills to include MS Office applications.
* Data visualisation tool experience desirable- Qlik, Tableau.
* Degree qualified – technical subject.
* Attention to detail.
* Growth/high performance mindset.
* Good written and spoken English
order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using our
Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
q LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that
reinforce Our Credo.
q CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop
insights to drive innovation
q SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet
unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do
this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting
q LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development
and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and
q DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must
focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act
boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as
such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If
you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall
be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be
processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)