3 months ago
Senior Commercial Marketing Manager - iD Mobile
Job Number: 6761
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Senior Marketing Manager - iD Mobile
As our Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering an innovative, budget-efficient marketing growth strategy that both supports our trading strategies and develops the iD brand. Working with our agency partners and internal teams (Trading, Online, CRM, UI/UX), you’ll take the lead in leveraging marketing channels – earned, owned and paid – to increase our acquisition numbers through lead generation and greater brand awareness and consideration, as well as the continued development of the brand that customers learn to love and remain loyal to. But it’s not just about our customers: you’ll also live the iD brand internally, establishing a strong iD culture that our team live and breathe themselves, and feel proud to work for.
* Creation of the cross-channel marketing strategy to support acquisition and retention targets – through lead creation, brand development, awareness and consideration building – as well as supporting the in-life customer experience
* Identifying cost-efficient, innovative opportunities to maximise the marketing budget and deliver against trading targets, ensuring that budget is spent efficiently across all marketing channels
* ROI business casing to measure the impact and performance of marketing activity and spend
* Continued development of the iD brand to keep it fresh and relevant to the market and proposition offering, by working with internal creative teams and agency partners to establish the brand position and identity
* Acting as the brand custodian to review and sign off all brand collateral, including comms, campaigns, and the iD website and app
* Leading on customer insight and research to test sentiment and identify opportunities within the market to increase customer trading numbers in line with proposition development
* Develop and manage the iD Mobile campaign calendar to include handset launches, seasonal events and promotions to drive acquisition, awareness and engagement. To cover social, onsite, PR and retail
Skills & experience required:
* Experience in creating and launching digital branded comms to support both brand and proposition offers.
* Highly commercial, with experience in proving the value of marketing spend and activity and creating compelling business cases
* A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
* Able to identify creative and innovative opportunities
* Demonstrate digital marketing skills.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Experience in working within the Mobile Telecommunications industry or subscription based models preferable, but not essential
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.