Senior Consumer Insight Manager
This a unique new Senior Consumer Insight manager opportunity to work in leading FMCG company who are making bold steps and paving the way in terms of innovative and creative thinking. This true partnership role will be part of a busy and proactive insight and planning team and so it will require an experienced and inspiring consumer insight manager who has a rack of proven leadership and stakeholder wins.
The company is a global player in the FMCG world, yet they manage to maintain an agile and proactive approach, similar to that of a of smaller start-up organisation. - So big brand thinking matched with an entrepreneurial approach is just what they are looking for.
As the insight lead for 2 main Brand areas you’ll work in partnership with the head of insight while operating as an integrated part of the brand teams. There is constant collaboration and idea sharing with the wider insight team, as well as affiliated partners, marketing and category. This role will have ultimate responsibility for developing the annual and strategic plan for the assign brands under this role working across market, shopper and consumer insights. For this senior level role your leadership and delivery skills will be much sought after as well as your ability to handle day to day activity while also keeping an eye on the top-level strategic game plan.
· Strong experience working in a consumer insight capacity with broad understanding of market and shopper insights.
· Excellent communications skills with a willingness to take risks and go the extra mile to present innovative and compelling planning and insight strategy.
· FMCG client-side Insight management experience.
· Some experience of developing annual and strategy planning agendas
· Ideally some direct line management experience
· Ideally some Market research agency experience managing consumer quantitative research.
· Ideally some experience working with Continuous market research data.
· Proven commercial successes driving insight through a business resulting in commercial gains.
· Must have degree educated in marketing or related subjects.
· Must have experience working across UK consumer markets.
· Must have right to work in the UK.
JOB VACANCY – Senior Consumer Insight Manager / Insight Manager / Insight Planner / Brand Planner / Senior Consumer & shopper insight manager
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS – North London / Central London / Herts / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
SALARY – £62,000 - £77,000 + car + benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting- enlightconsulting.co.uk
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries