5 months ago
Senior Creative Copywriter
Job Number: 21157
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The Senior Copywriters role is to make sure that, in every channel, our copy and editorial meets our high standards. We speak in one voice, championing the customer, and constantly exploring new ways to improve their interaction with our brand.
It’s a wide and varied role that could see you doing everything from brainstorming a new campaign for one of our retail operations, writing our emails and websites, creating headlines for our national newspaper advertising, to working with our web team to refine the UX of our website.
• Write effective, engaging, stunning copy in line with required briefs.
• Create copy for a broad range of stakeholders and projects from all areas of the business.
• Be able to edit and improve existing communications using our brand tone of voice.
• Efficiently manage your own time, assisting the rest of the team if you have extra time.
• Ask all the right questions to really nail the brief. Don’t be afraid to push back if the brief isn’t right.
• Act as a tone of voice guardian within the business to provide guidance across all copy communications.
• Supervise and coach more junior members of the team.
• Suggest ways we can improve the way we write for the business and the processes we use to organise and plan workload.
• Research, investigate, question and explore to really make this role your own. It’s an entrepreneurial business, with great opportunities for the right person.
• Minimum of two years experience in a copywriter role either inhouse, media side or agency
• Experience working with a retail or technology brand in a creative capacity desirable
• Experience running or creating content for blogs desirable
• Experience of using CMS programmes including Word Press desirable
• Experience of analytic tools like Google Analytics & Adobe Omniture desirable
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.