2 months ago
Senior Creative Producer (Learning and Development) – London
Senior Creative Producer (Learning and Development) – London
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Senior Creative Producer to join our team, based from our London Triton Square office.
A Senior Creative Producer is a key strategic role involved in the creation and output of learning content across a broad variety of content types such as video, animation, narrative, audio and print.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Senior Creative Producer your main responsibilities will be
* Working with multiple teams to plan, schedule and produce insightful, innovative and effective content; ensuring that complex ideas can be translated into accessible and engaging written, audio or visual output for the Santander audience.
* Owning and articulating a clear strategic content vision that can be continuously delivered in an agile fashion that adds value to Santander, its customers and colleagues.
* Working with senior stakeholders and peers to align business needs and activities around their vision, ensuring that the every content item and experience meets key strategic business, colleague or technical needs.
* Contributing to the on-going digital transformation of Santander as a leading advocate of Lean Agile delivery. They will be a leader within the wider HR community, pursuing initiatives that help in the development and mentoring of others.
* Leading one or more production teams across Santander and third party partners, creating content and leading best practice development.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Must hold extensive creative, strategy and production management experience across multiple platforms and have a clear understanding of the video post-production process and proven experience working with animation, film, corporate media and storytelling.
* The ability to mentor, coach, support and share knowledge and experience with others (internally and externally).
* An expert in the application of agile process, values and activities to ensure that delivery is carried out in a lean and agile fashion, using the principles of build-measure-learn, prioritising and reprioritising work for their team.
* Background in developing content that communicates to and engages a variety of audiences and uses current trends and emerging technologies to shape and drive colleague experiences.
* Strong influencing and relationship management skills are required to ensure alignment between Product Owners and the Development Team.
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.