8 months ago
Senior CRM Analyst
Dixons Carphone / Marketing
Job Number: DC-SF03899
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We’re thrilled you’re looking at us for your career, especially at this exciting time. Our services brand is changing this summer to Team Knowhow – helping us become the number one technology support company in the UK and Ireland. So, during your application process, you might notice we look and feel a little different than before as we become this new super helpful network of local experts.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Analyst to work for Dixons Carphone UK’s Services Team. The Senior CRM Analyst will be responsible for developing segmentations, building propensity models and driving actionable insight from the Customer and transactional data for use in personalised marketing campaigns across all addressable and digital media.
• Undertake statistical analysis of Customer, transactional and behavioural data to assist in the understanding of how CRM activity impacts Customer behaviour and where value and opportunity lies.
• Advise on the quality and movement of Customer value, Customer engagement and opportunity for the Services business both within and outside the Dixons Carphone group
• Design tests and advise on statistical significance during the planning process
• Extract data from the SCV for use by data planners
• Create profiles and build indexes for use during planning and campaign selection
• Build propensity models
• Develop behavioural and value segmentations
• Design and produce business intelligence to assist effective decision making by business owners and planners
• Conduct post campaign analysis
• Oversee the outsourcing and management of additional analytical resource as required ensuring delivery against agreed SLAs and/or performance criteria
You will need:
• Min 5 years’ experience working in an advanced analytics role building statistical models and Customer segmentations
• Experience of using SAS, Python, R or similar tools for analysis, structuring, transforming and visualising big data (strong SQL skills are essential)
• Ability to present findings in a clear and concise fashion making recommendations for next steps / actions
• Experience using BI tools such as Microstrategy or Power BI an advantage
• Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, data science or similar
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.