8 months ago
Senior CRM Analyst
Job Number: 12381
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Senior CRM Analyst
Dixons Carphone are looking for a Senior CRM Analyst for a position within the Analytics team. The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver a variety of evaluation projects from start to finish, with a specific focus on dashboard development. This includes writing the requirements brief, meeting and managing stakeholders to agree outputs, development of data feeds, dashboards and their subsequent ongoing delivery. The Senior CRM Analyst will be expected to provide a guiding role for the CRM team on what work could be achieved and proactively offer suggestions of how evaluation (especially dashboards) could be applied to BAU. The role will be evaluated on the usage of dashboards within the CRM team.
* Analytical contact design (control cells, targeting, volumes, significance testing, follow-up on response curves etc) to support evaluation at a campaign, programme and overall level*
* Creation of optimised customer reporting data mart for evaluation purposes
* Attribution of responses (sales, leads, clicks, views)
* Delivery of all CRM reporting and dashboards
* ROI analysis
* Delivery of all post campaign and programme deep dive analytics to support ongoing CRM understanding and development (response profiling, segmentation, impact of triggers/ models)
* To be the contact on day to day issues for specific projects in which they are involved
* Management, mentoring and support for the other analysts/data scientists in the team
* Presentation and proposal preparation
* Working in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with the wider CRM and Analytics teams
You will need:
* The role requires background in analysis and data with an appropriate masters’ level qualification ideally in engineering, computing or statistics.
* Proven experience in dashboard design and deployment, with experience of applying statistical methods to the underlying data. Fluent in Power BI or another visualisation SaaS.
* Highly accomplished problem solving, communication, proposal writing & presentation skills along with a customer focussed approach.
* Experience within a client and/or agency analysis role developing data driven solutions to drive business benefit with proven returns.
* Proven experience of delivering database, dashboard and analytical projects with demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
* Multi-channel expertise and direct experience of marketing activities, ideally in CRM.
* Proven SQL skills and regular use of SQL platforms in previous roles are essential for this role.
* Proven experience in Python and R are required.
* Highly experienced in data architecture design and development.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.