3 months ago
Senior CRM Marketing Manager - iD Mobile
Job Number: 6701
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Senior CRM Marketing Manager
As the Senior CRM Manager for iD Mobile you’ll create and deliver a CRM strategy that addresses our top focus areas: an amazing customer experience, a loyal customer base, reduced cost to serve, and incremental margin and sales. You’ll lead the team to create and deliver a personalised and segmented campaign lifecycle that builds a dialogue with our customers across all stages of the customer lifecycle, for all PAY-Monthly, PAYG and SIMO customers, as well as lead on the segmentation, design and deployment of the email, push notification and SMS campaigns.
* Create and deliver on campaign strategies to address Prospect, Acquisition, In-life and Retention phases of the customer life-cycle
* Embed an automated campaign lifecycle that correctly targets customers according to key principles of CRM: right customer, right channel, right time
* Identify opportunities both within and outside of the MVNO teams to deliver incremental revenue and margin
* Work with the CRM Data and Email design teams to unlock the benefit of our new campaign management tool to introduce automated, personalised and relevant customer communications and targeting
* Take an active role in minimising churn of the customer base through pro-active communications in the retention and win-back phases as per the agreed objectives, working closely with the Retention team
* Take ownership of the set-up of CRM promotions ensuring that the customer contact centre and incumbent CS vendor are fully briefed and up to speed with all communications to forecast FTE resource.
* Work cross-functionally to deliver a CRM dashboard for performance-reporting to share results with leadership and facilitate decision-making.
* Oversee campaign data creation – liaising with the Commercial, Customer and Marketing Teams to validate targeted data selections, to correct segments and against agreed objectives.
Key skills and experience required:
* Previous experience in CRM Campaigns, preferably 2+ years at manager level
* Creative solutions – ability to create new hypothesis, test rigorously and rapidly act
* Analytical techniques – analysis and exploiting customer information for campaign level successes
* Commercial acumen – target driven with focus on financial performance
* Project management and prioritisation
* Ability to act on customer insight in a consumer facing role
* Experience in working within the Mobile Telecommunications industry or subscription based models preferable, but not essential
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.