9 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Senior Customer Marketing Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
A key member of The Body Shop CRM team – a team that will define our global CRM strategy and operating model, transforming the way we engage, acquire and retain our customers.
Lead the design, implementation, analysis and optimisation of customer marketing solutions - leveraging customer insight and data at all stages. Provide clear guidance on execution in all company markets. Deliver the financial, customer value and customer retention goals of The Body Shop. Work collaboratively with customer marketing stakeholders to plan and execute customer marketing activities to achieve budget. Work collaboratively with the global CRM community to define best practice, drive consistency of execution and improve the global capability.
You will play a critical part in the digital transformation of The Body Shop global.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
· Develop and maintain the annual global customer email plan working with the relevant brand, customer and commercial teams to meet their communication requirements.
· Manage the email process workflow including planning email calendar, ensuring timely completion of Creative Briefs, collaborating with Creative and Merchandising teams on content, obtaining timely approvals on email content from key stakeholders and ensuring QA while testing email assets.
· Lead the CRM integration strategy with 360 digital planning process ensuring that CRM plans are data driven and align with quarterly marketing/customer objectives
· Continually improve and refine the customer contact strategy using sophisticated email marketing techniques to meet annual revenue targets driving incremental revenue and maximising ROI.
· Implement market guidelines and improve governance to ensure customers are targeted with appropriate, timely and relevant communications.
· Manage the Email Service supplier and agency relationships to develop the services received and identify best ways of working.
· Regular interaction with the ESP to deliver and optimise all email programmes. Track key email metrics by various segments, establish benchmarks for each. Work closely with the International CRM Director to analyze findings, identify trends and recommend a course of action.
· Develop a Test Plan for key email components such as subject lines, time and day of week, reactivation tests etc. Synthesize results to determine a recommended course of action for market wide improvement
· Manage the monthly email OPEX process ensuring that markets are accurately charged for email usage
EMEA Markets CRM approach
· Plan and deliver international CRM strategies across the brand encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty, promoting the brand and the new products
* International Customer
* International Brand
* International Digital
* Market CRM Teams
* Scott & Shaw
* Proven experience in CRM from retail, FMCG, Financial Services or agency background
* Understanding and experience of CRM principles, segmentation, targeting, measurement of ROI
* Skilled at selecting lists using CRM database, ideally Siebel campaign management
* Direct and Digital Marketing
* Agency management
* Project management
* Understanding and experience in building customer loyalty
* Stakeholder management
Degree in Marketing or Business Management preferred.
European language an advantage
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!