3 months ago
Senior Customer Retention Marketing Manager
Senior Customer Retention Marketing Manager
Dennis is seeking an ambitious and experienced marketer to lead our subscription CRM strategy. Primarily working on The Week, you will have responsibility for devising our customer engagement strategy, driving the renewal rates and loyalty of our subscribers, and positively influencing lifetime value.
* Devise, develop and manage the CRM and retention strategy for Dennis' portfolio of titles (primarily The Week and the Current Affairs division) to drive engagement, nurture, renewal and lifetime value.
* Drive the set-up, execution and optimisation of our subscriber engagement, nurture and retention programmes, owning the testing roadmap and to deliver continual improvement through test and learn
* Ensure effective renewal and retention reporting
* Work with the Data team and fulfilment bureau to develop our suite of retention reports
* Work closely with the Data team to understand and report on lifetime value and the drivers of engagement and churn and identify opportunities for improvement
* Ensure customer insight is at the heart of all CRM programmes
* Own the content proposition for active subscribers, surfacing relevant and compelling content to drive loyalty and tracking with a set of engagement metrics
* Monitor, adopt and communicate industry best practice, seeking new, innovative and exciting ways to engage our customers and drive business impact
* Report to the Head of Loyalty and CRM, to lead and influence implementation of strategy across the department
* Managing a budget and acting as a Team Lead.
* LTV and ROI at the centre of all you do
What you will bring:
* 5+ years in a Marketing position, ideally centred around customer, retention or loyalty marketing
* Previous experience of multi-channel campaign delivery, including automated journey set up and optimisation, and offline renewal series and activity
* An understanding of test and learn best practice (ideally in a subscriptions/recurring revenue setting) driving customer-centric experiences and retention
* Experience handling large data sets and reporting and communicating marketing performance and insight
* Proven experience working cross-functionally across an organisation and with external suppliers and experience of sharing knowledge and results with stakeholders
* Experience in setting a clear strategy, gaining buy-in and leading stakeholders and brand owners on a journey to deliver retention outcomes
* Project management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities and workload
* An understanding of cross-channel data challenges, and a passion for developing behavioural and retention insight and a single customer view
* Experience of marketing automation software and developing customer journey maps
* Proven leadership skills with experience of effective collaboration, influence and inspiration within a cross-functional marketing team
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!