2 months ago
Senior Digital Acquisition Marketing Executive - fixed term contract
Tunbridge Wells Map & Directions
AXA PPP Healthcare
Marketing & Communications
c£35,000 dep on exp + benefits
25 January 2019
AXA PPP healthcare are looking for a digital marketing expert to join our UK customer acquisition team based in Tunbridge Wells. If you’re a digital marketing expert - especially one with a strong background in paid search - AXA PPP healthcare have the role for you.
We’re recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. You’ll be responsible for building on AXA PPP healthcare’s digital presence, acquiring new Individual and SME customers through the direct management of paid search, display and paid social campaigns.
**This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave to start approx March 2019 until December 2019
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for management and growth of digital direct response marketing through paid channels.
You’ll also be responsible for developing new digital acquisition campaigns in order to broaden the digital marketing mix and drive additional value from new digital media channels.
Working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Acquisition Marketing you’ll develop digital marketing strategies then take responsibility for executing, managing, analysing and optimising paid campaigns.
You’ll also collaborate with other business areas to optimise content of our website, axappphealthcare.co.uk, and improve customer acquisition journey and campaign performance through Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) initiatives.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the KPIs associated with digital and broader marketing channels such as CPA, conversion and ROI. Strong mathematical ability and experience with web analytics and tracking tools will enable you to communicate these metrics to a range of audiences and business stakeholders.
* A passion for marketing and everything digital
* Google partners (or GAP) qualified
* Four years+ experience managing paid search campaigns directly interfacing with Google and other search engines
* Experience of web analytics (Google Analytics) and strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs
* Experience using Search Ads 360, Bing Ads, Doubleclick for Search etc.
* Knowledge and experience in developing online strategies, campaign planning, forecasting and budget management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Marketing qualification
* B2C and B2B marketing experience
* Understanding of SEO and social media strategies
* Experience working in a financial services or healthcare environment
* Agency and/or third party management experience
What will you get from this role?
* Contributory pension
* Life cover
* Private healthcare after qualifying period
* 25 days holiday rising with service
* Various local and national discounts