- Oversee and create marketing content for a multi-million pound business
- Work collaboratively with a large team, sharing ideas and evolving the brand
- Part of a larger group with excellent progression and development opportunities
Representing a group with unmatched legacy, the new Senior Digital Designer will be conceptually driven and full of new ideas, skilled in a variety of digital media disciplines and will take ownership of branding.
Working from our client's South London office you will be marketing a huge range of business supplies, print services and office furniture to SME's and corporate businesses across the UK.
This market leading group is offering a fantastic opportunity to progress into a leadership role with an exciting scope and remit.
- Oversee the creative direction for the company, with a particular focus on creating innovative designs for a B2B audience across a variety of marketing channels
- Take on the role of brand custodian, establishing and enforcing robust processes to ensure brand guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Be prepared to articulately present design concepts to key stakeholders and senior management
- Continue to evolve product brands throughout the Group.
- Update and develop brand guidelines and style guides that help you scale your design vision.
- Own the overall digital design vision whilst working collaboratively with Digital Marketing Manager.
- Managing and briefing suppliers and overseeing photo shoots of locations, people and products
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Manage the training and skills development of junior graphic Designer.
- Quality control over all creative work.
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and techniques and ensure these techniques and used across our digital platforms, providing high quality, innovative work.
- Strive for continuous improvement and excellence across the design function.
Our client is an expert in providing customers with an extensive portfolio of business services. Serving both the private and public sectors, their catalogue includes; office supplies, furniture, print management, workwear, data solutions and legal services. Turning over an impressive £150m, they are an agile, fast moving organisation looking for further growth and market share.
The Senior Digital Designer must have the following:
- Proven experience in a B2B environment of content creation, branding, web & UX design
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional creative or design qualification preferred, or a compelling portfolio
- Ability to manage third party providers and develop and manage strategic working relationships
- Creative ability to build unique design solutions whilst maintaining the overall design direction for the Company
- Digital media designer general skills, including and not limited to: graphic design, animation and motion graphics design, video editing, visual effects, concept design, web and digital design.
- Familiar using a variety of software platforms including: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Elements, Final Cut Pro
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
£32,000 - £40,000 basic salary, depending on experience
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in Croydon
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity