4 days ago
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Tunbridge Wells Map & Directions
AXA PPP Healthcare
Marketing & Communications
up to £33,000 dep on exp + bonus + bens
19 July 2018
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our eBusiness team in Tunbridge Wells.
We are looking for something a little bit different.... A marketing background will stand you in good stead but what is also important is your attitude and enthusiasm, someone who always looks ahead and with the ability to bring new concepts and solutions alive!
You will be working on AXA PPP healthcare’s online retailer ‘ActivePlus’ which offers digital health solutions to improve customers health, fitness and wellbeing.
* To be the day to day point of contact for ActivePlus’ internal stakeholders ensuring a clear understanding of their strategy and working with the ActivePlus buyer to ensure products and suppliers align with these needs
* Taking a leading role in the project management of key Digital projects involving ActivePlus
* Manage all ActivePlus sales data providing regular product performance reports and overall KPI reports allowing for data driven management of site inventory
* Agree sales targets with internal stakeholders for specific campaigns and track sales against agreed targets
* Be the escalation point for customer service queries that cannot be dealt with by the Digital marketing executive or are product related
* Deliver regular reports analysing every aspect of bestsellers and ensuring that they reach their full potential
* Monitor and maintain regular reports on slow sellers providing this information to the senior marketing manager to make decision on reduction in prices and promotions.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
* Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
* Proven track record of achieving targeted results
* A good grasp of data analytics
* Good presentation skills
* An understanding of ecommerce/ retail is preferable but this can be learnt in the role
* Experience in dealing with customers either through a sales, customer services or other similar background
* Project Management skills and experience desirable
What will you get from this role?
* Annual performance related bonus
* PMI cover
* Life cover
* Contributory pension
* 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service
* Various local and national discounts
To hear more about what we are looking for, have a look at this video of Matt, the hiring manager talking about the role...
(you will need to copy and paste the link into your browser)