21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing specialist to take ownership for the digital direction of one of the North's leading leisure destinations. You'll execute a digital marketing plan to increase online engagement and reach out to new target customers.
The successful applicant will assist in the planning and delivery of the regions digital marketing plans across a number of different venues.
- Management of various different websites through CMS systems
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of digital campaigns
- Deliver continuous improvement of customer journey & conversion rates
- Manage online advertising channels
- Maximise SEO optimisation techniques
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have proven track record of success in a similar consumer lead digital marketing position.
- Ability to take the lead on digital marketing execution
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Broad digital knowledge across various channels
- Experience of CMS packages
- Ability to take the lead on Social Media planning
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
4 days ago
only 10 days until close