Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their experienced marketing team in Milton Keynes.
As a marketing technology and CRO services business, the Company have developed their own sophisticated software to provide Marketing Automation, Web Personalisation, Email Marketing, and User Experience services.
They are growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and they're proud to work with top brands including Hotel Chocolat, Havens, Butlins and many more!
About your team:
- They are responsible for all of the Company's inbound leads
- They own every piece of content and collateral that leaves the buildings
- They create and execute content, digital, event, lead gen and social marketing strategies
- They're a fun and happy team and place a huge emphasis on personal growth and development
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team and external web agency to increase Company's reputation, exposure, brand recognition, lead generation and sales through our digital channels
- Create and manage a clear SEO improvement strategy in conjunction with their web agency
- Optimise the websites for SEO and implement CRO & UX best practice across both sites
- Review new technologies and keep the Company at the forefront of Digital Marketing developments
- Manage social channels and report on their effectiveness and suggesting improvements
- Use GA to consistently monitor web traffic and report on the effectiveness of SEO, PPC, social channels and third-party links on traffic uplifts
- Create automated email flows and land pages within HubSpot
- Manage the links between 'HubSpot' and 'Salesforce' to ensure all mapping is correct and provides all the necessary information required for accurate reporting
- Create and manage all PPC ads
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous hands-on experience in a marketing role
- A proven track-record and understanding of PPC (specifically Google AdWords), managing a PPC budget and reporting on the success of PPC campaigns
- Experience of increasing website visibility and unique visitors / click throughs etc. with demonstrable experience in boosting SEO
- The ability to balance a complex workload and manage competing priorities
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Manager, Public Relations Manager, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.