8 months ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are on a journey to disrupt a whole industry. Are you going to join us?
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. We recognise that customers find buying and handling insurance products and pensions confusing and time-consuming so Aviva is on a mission to change that; Mark Wilson, our Group CEO said himself that our task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for our customers.
Life in our Digital Teams
About the role:
Following a recent restructure of our UK Digital Marketing Team, a new senior role has become vacant within the Brand & Sponsorship team. The team is responsible for growing the health of the brand by building customer trust and consideration. We also play a leadership role within the business to ensure that the products and solutions that the business creates and delivers support our brand positioning consistently across all consumer touchpoints.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports into the Head of Brand and the purpose of the role is to:
* Support in development of Brand Strategy
* Co-lead an agile team of 6 to execute best in class marketing using the full suite of offline and online channels.
* Lead the development and execution of compelling and effective content strategy & plan, including identification of the optimum model for agile low cost production and co-ordination with on-site content development.
* Drive capability of the team to deliver best in class Marketing, delivering integrated campaigns across all types of media and leverage external digital innovation and new internal suite of Adobe products.
* Work closely with Ops & Planning team to optimise effectiveness of Marketing spend and understand the value of our Brand investments.
Like us, you will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. As a Digital Marketing subject matter authority you will have strong knowledge and experience of deploying, driving and delivering large scale campaigns from inception to completion. You could have gained this experience in-house, agency-side or from a mix of both where you have defined and delivered brand programme and customer engagement activity. With a real passion for innovation and technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud) you will be able to identify the potential opportunities for revolutionising the way we do things.
* 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive on target performance bonus
* Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
* Aviva flexible benefits
* Employee discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We support applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Group Senior Brand Manager | London (UK)
GCS Propositions Lead | London (UK)