2 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video Channels Owned & Operated Marketing team is responsible for both acquisition and engagement of Prime Video Channels customers in EU across the Amazon retail website, the Prime Video app, and multiple mobile and living room devices. Our team's mission is to find new and better ways to bring customers the content they love and want—and make it easy to discover new content they might not have heard of yet.
To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a customer-obsessed, results-driven Senior Cross-Site Marketing Manager to drive Customer acquisition, Engagement & Retention through key subscriber actions spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves across our large and growing channels base in EU. They will define customer lifecycle segments and content consumption behaviours, derive insights from qualitative and quantitative customer data, articulate a strategic brief and build a testing roadmap, and work closely with the PV Engagement Automation team, leveraging automation tools and driving prioritization of successful campaigns/experiments to achieve scale – starting with Cross-site, Email & Push which are the key programmatic marketing channels used to drive to customer communications and actions across key lifecycle stages.
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment. It is Day 1 for the Prime Video business and this job offers the opportunity to join and build a fast growing business from the ground floor.
For this role we require:
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or equivalent work experience
· Multiple years of experience in Marketing
· Proven track record of using data analysis, A/B testing and strategic approaches to optimize results
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
· Excellent organization skills, diligence and follow-through
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
· Passionate and knowledgeable about customer behavior
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience working closely with Product and Tech teams to influence roadmap prioritizations
· Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of campaigns
· Experience in the film / TV / music / media industry
· Familiarity with databases and SQL
· Fluency in additional European languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.