5 months ago
Who we are:
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion-conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority
The TOPSHOP TOPMAN online space is growing by the second and we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to push this even further. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for creating and delivering TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s Digital Marketing strategy. In this role you will be managing and leading a team to ensure that TOPSHOP TOPMAN have a strong presence within the digital marketing space. You will need to demonstrate excellent commercial skills combined with proven digital acquisitions and retention experience.
This is a key role within the Digital team to drive the acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital customer by pushing the boundaries within the online space. To defend & grow market share both in the UK and internationally.
Day to Day:
* Driving both acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer in fast-growing / International marketplaces
* Planning and managing the annual digital budget, including forecasting traffic and revenue across multiple channels and countries
* Working alongside the Digital Trade, Content, Creative teams to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns
* Building relationships and manage external suppliers /agencies
* Driving interest and passion for the brand ensuring a competitive edge to all digital marketing activity
* Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager who oversees CRM & Paid Search
* Running tests to prove incrementality this includes both revenue lift tests and brand lift
* Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear
goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance
and manages poor performance effectively
The successful candidate will oversee a team of 9 with 3 managers reporting directly into the senior
Primary focus will be on the following digital marketing channels:
* Organic Social – strategic content planning, follower growth across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
* Paid Social – optimising channel spend with both commercial and brand objectives ensuring effective targeting and audience management strategy.
* Community Management – this includes social engagement and social monitoring in partnership with our social customer care team
* Affiliates – working with content, discount and cashback, with a range of popular and fashion specific affiliate parrtners
* Influencers – commercially focused influencer campaigns from micro to mid-tier influencers to drive sales and reach
* Display – overseeing performance based retargeting and brand campaigns to shift key brand metrics
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge
* Proven experience in key marketing channels outlined for the role
* The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change
* Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals
* Experience working on both performance and brand marketing campaigns
* Experience in managing and leading a team - able to gain trust, respect and confidence
* quickly and effectively
* The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
* Results driven and delivery focused. Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results, including those achieved through influence on related teams.
* Proven digital marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.