3 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Reporting to the Media Ops Director Total Brand Experience EMEA, the Senior Manager, Precision Marketing & Digital Media Analytics, EMEA will be responsible for using key relationships with external partners to lead media buying and planning within EMEA. This role is accountable for:
Audience 1st data acquisition strategy
* Work with GSIA, RFOs and clusters to establish robust data acquisition priorities & plans by need state across 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data sources. Ensure compliance in a GDPR world.
Precision marketing & AdTech strategy
* Lead DMP, programmatic, Compass, data segmentation & verification deployment versus the latest industry best practice & global/ regional frameworks
* Partner w GSIA, Marketing Accelerator, TBX global to synch EMEA to the global personalization agenda & drive EMEA roadmap to include web assets scope, dynamic creative
Digital media transformation
* Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise to drive region to performance-based, social, mobile & digital media at the core
Integration of Precision Marketing & Digital Media Analytics to overall Media agenda
* Support compliance with IMC 2.0, Global Media Guidelines, J3-J&J WOWs regional-cluster, trading value, ROI etc
Key qualifications and requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* This role requires strong mathematical, analytical & process management abilities
* Experience in precision & digital media including detailed insights
* Experience in media planning and buying with strong analytical skills in multiple markets
* Detailed, bottom-up delivery-focus mind-set
* Be the expert in AdTech & implications for CPG advertisers
* Demonstrate a deep understanding in data acquisition strategy & programmatic ops
* Service mindset to most senior business partners – Marketing, MDs and Group.
* Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
* Excellent and clear communication skills
* Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
* Able to anticipate and proactively handle the needs of cross-functional constituents in a complex, dynamic environment
* Lead: Build an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority
* Connect: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
* Shape: Drive innovation; anticipate and craft industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
* Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)