3 months ago
Senior Digital Operations Manager
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Digital Operations Manager to join our Digital Experience team. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
Reporting into the Head Of Digital Experience you will have responsibility for managing the Society's existing website and digital assets to ensure our brand positioning, product and service propositions are appropriately represented and our commercial goals are achieved.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Extensive experience in managing a digital platform
* An exceptional organiser that can manage volumes and prioritisation
* Experience of working in multi-tiered web application environments, demonstrating the ability to work closely with a team of front end developers and content specialists
* Provide senior stakeholder engagement across core technical and business functions
* Editorial skills with insight into online customer behaviour
* Leadership and people management including personal development processes and performance management
* Technically proficient to be able to review developer and UX outputs
* Results oriented with evidence of ownership, delivery and exceeding business metrics & performance
* Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and marketing strategies
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Experience of working in a highly regulated environment (ideally financial services) is desirable but not essential
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 30 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Car allowance
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Life Assurance & pension scheme
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally motivated to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.