6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Senior Digital Planning Manager to join our Digital Experience Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
You ensure all work requests coming into the Digital Experience function are triaged correctly and accurately estimated using SME input. You are involved in prioritising work requests, creating a backlog which you are responsible for managing, re-prioritising the based on regulatory, customer or commercial pressures.
As a Senior Digital Planning Manger you will create detailed schedules, set deadlines at each stage of projects, and make sure work is distributed efficiently across the Digital Experience teams, and other dependent departments as required.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Experience of delivering digital projects on time and within scope
* Exemplary organisation and work flow skills
* Strong track record in developing high performing and engaged Digital teams
* Ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels within the business and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.