3 months ago
• Part of our Digital Propositions team based at Head Office, Swindon
• £42,000 - £60,0000 per annum + Benefits.
There’s never been a better time to join Nationwide, the world’s largest Building Society…
Last year more people opened an account with us than with any other brand! We have one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry and continue to be voted the UK’s most trusted financial services brand. As a Mutual Society, we’re owned by our members not shareholders, so their needs are at the heart of everything we do, which makes working here feel really different than ‘for-profit’ companies.
We have an impressive 91.5% customer satisfaction score for our Banking App as well as reaching 4.8 stars in the AppStore. Every month we see 15.2 million visits to our website. Our members make a payment or transaction on our digital services 18.3m times each month and log in to our Banking App 60,000 times an hour.
Whilst we have great success so far, we obsess about our members and their experience across digital channels and need to respond faster than ever. We are on a hugely exciting and ambitious journey to deliver legendary service across our digital estate, to create an open digital platform to accelerate progress and to become the best place to work for digital talent. This is all designed to ensure we meet our members needs not just for today but ensure we’re ready for their needs of tomorrow too.
As part of our evolving Optimisation team, you’ll be responsible for optimising parts of the Nationwide digital estate. You will produce insight and hypotheses that are tested and measured and will ultimately deliver real business value. You’ll work with a number of stakeholders to establish your priorities and will collaborate with teams from Experience Design, Data and Insight and Product to convert prioritised plans into strategies with clear owners, deliverables and timelines.
We’re building our Digital community with new perspectives, diverse backgrounds, and richly varied experience. And that’s where you come in...
Who we're looking for
In this role as a Senior Digital Service Optimisation Analyst, we’ll need you have specialist knowledge and experience of optimisation testing techniques, including A/B and MVT. You will possess strong analytical skills and ideally have experience of using Adobe Analytics, which you will use to help identify optimisation opportunities and measure the success of tests. As well as the analytical side you will have the ability to influence, challenge and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
What you'll be doing
• Accountable for prioritising, planning, creating and delivering optimisation across our digital estate that delivers improvements to member experience and service across all digital platforms
• Responsible for influencing and shaping the development and maintenance of the optimisation strategy with the Digital Service Experience Optimisation Manager
• Responsible for devising evidence-based insights from multiple qualitative and quantative research sources and making future focussed recommendations which contribute to the delivery of the optimisation strategy
• Working with the experience design teams you will be responsible for on-going improvement and the overall optimisation strategy across the product, or non-product verticals you are aligned to. You will write optimisation briefs, AB & MVT testing plans and work requests
• Mentor the junior members of the Optimisation team to ensure competencies, skills, systems, processes and infrastructure keep pace with the changing requirements of both the business and wider industry best practice
• Working closely with the Experience Design lead and the Senior Digital Leadership within the Society to understand you will ensure compliance with relevant principles and practices (end to end digital development process and controls/approval gateways, consistency of functional elements, user journey experience, site wide tone of voice etc.) whilst delivering the optimisation strategy
• Accountable for developing operational KPIs, monitoring and delivering against these and reporting results/team output to senior stakeholders
• Deputise for immediate line manager as appropriate