11 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Online Sales and Marketing team work across the online marketing and e-commerce channels and specifically manage the Sky.com online store. They’re responsible for driving high quality traffic to the website to increase sales; whilst creating a great customer experience.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead the Digital sales and conversion performance for the online store and areas of Sky.com that generate sales, through a team of ecommerce specialists
- Lead, develop and own the new customer purchase, existing customer upgrade, and retention journeys for all TV, TV products, Broadband, Sports, and Cinema journeys
- Regular performance reporting, with communication of summaries and deeper analysis to senior stakeholders
- Always in possession of a plan to improve conversion andor attachment opportunities across the journeysproducts. This will include leading the team and business on identification of new opportunities
- Develop the site with a range of conversion optimisation projects to improve the user experience and conversion rate
- Drive the roadmap of test and learn campaigns to build an understanding of optimal site design and performance
- Develop personalisation of the sales journey, to increase conversion and drive up attachment rates of products. This is a key focus for us at present.
- Working across many multi-disciplinary teams, you will bring to life complex customer experience plans and gain stakeholder buy-in at each stage
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in data-driven optimisation of ecommerce experiences.
- Experience of using insight & analytics to drive ecommerce development.
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and day to day operations
- Passion for digital marketing and ecommerce
- A high level of experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system, network and operational process changes
- Understanding of commonly used web tools and technologies
- Experience of using AB and multivariate testing tools and techniques
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better