3 months ago
Senior eCommerce Manager
Job Number: 17313
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Senior eCommerce Manager
xxLondon - North Actonxx
The role is accountable for the online performance of a defined group of Dixons Carphone product or service categories. The role will maximise the online commercial performance of said categories using a variety of data sources including Web Analytics data on Traffic, Conversion and Order Value to drive insights, actions and measurable improvements. The role will work closely with Commercial, Marketing and other E-commerce colleagues to drive the category performance forward online in line with the category strategy. The role will represent eCommerce in relevant internal and external meetings relating to their category and will influence and challenge key senior stakeholders (Category Directors, HOCs) through actionable insight and managing programmes to drive improvements to Online performance.
* Responsible for delivering category Multichannel performance vs budget and market share growth.
* Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments.
* Owning Multichannel insights at a category level i.e. Traffic, Conversion and AOV metrics as well as category level funnel dynamics.
* Manage the execution across supporting teams of all things ‘digital’ relating to your categories.
* Lead the category teams to operate a ‘digital first’ approach to trading and marketing.
* Using product level data (page views, conversion, traffic sources, pricing, availability) on and offsite to drive performance insights.
* Engage the traffic acquisition team to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times (search, affiliation, social, email, direct)
* Identify opportunities for proposition development
* Produce commercial focussed content and insight for weekly, period and quarterly business reviews and any other ad-hoc senior level communications using Web Analytics, BI, Recommendation and Reviews data, NPS, Decibel insights and funnel data to convey relevant business opportunities and challenges.
* Providing where appropriate and required detailed and robust analysis to inform the Multichannel Development plan
* Collaborate with experience and design teams to deliver site improvements
* At least 4 years experience working within a FMCG/Fashion or Hard Goods fast paced business with full digital channel mix experience
* Managing cross-functional teams to deliver digital trading projects and activities
* Commercial acumen
* Experience in technology retail sector
* Advanced experience using Business Objects, BI, Excel and Web Analytics suites
* Experience working cross functionally
* Organised, driven and a self-starter
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing the delivery of insight and presenting within senior forums in written and oral form.
* Ability to think critically and strategically
* Highly analytical with the ability to find, analyse and triangulate multiple sources of data available
* Ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions
* Strong negotiation skills, capable of leading discussions with key stakeholders