7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an eCommerce Controller you will lead a team of Managers and Executives that define and deliver the UK, Spanish and Irish prospect sales journeys. You will also support and deliver our Saves strategy and our customer saves journeys. You will be responsible for owning and developing our dual brand propositions, leveraging the website and sales capability across these territories to deliver against our key KPIs.
- Support the Head of eCommerce in defining and delivering the roadmap - and ensuring the overall targets are being met
- Deputise for the Head of eCommerce in their absence on all matters of eCommerce and team management
- Build and lead a team of eCommerce experts, creating a fun, collaborative place to work
- Own our new customer purchase journeys for our European territories, using all tools at your disposal to gain insights to continually improve the user experience, conversion rate growth and monetisation KPIs
- Ensure data and reporting is in place to measure the success of our journeys
- Support definition and delivery of the Saves strategy
- Provide insight led, strategic recommendations supported by data, to drive improvements in conversion and save rates, seeking opportunities to these across multiple territories
- Work closely with the Optimisation team the define and prioritise the European optimisation plan
- Educated to degree level or have experience working at a senior level in eCommercedigital environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Speaking Spanish would be advantageous
- Excellent leadership skills and have managed a team before
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of eCommerce, derived from experience in a similar role
- Skilled at planning and prioritisation
- Data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights
- Collaboration is intrinsically part of the way you work
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about