3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We are looking for a EU Senior Social Media Manager to be a critical member of the social media team in terms of coordinating and shaping social marketing, content and creative strategy. You will attract, engage and delight customers across social media platforms to drive measurable business impact. As an EU Senior Social Media Manager you will own, develop, and execute social strategies for key Amazon Original shows and the Prime Video brand as we expand across Europe. You will build on best practices to innovate in the social space building learnings for the entire EU Prime Video team. You must have an extensive track-record of creating and executing high-impact social strategies for entertainment or related industries with expert knowledge across social media platforms and tools.
Candidates will have impeccable written and verbal communication and be highly organized and collaborative cross-functionally. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
This role can be based in London, Munich, Paris, Milan or Madrid.
· End to end ownership of Prime Video’s social brand channels and strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube including execution of activations from concept to post-implementation analysis.
· Develop, manage, and execute bespoke social strategies for Amazon Originals across Europe for Prime Video, partner, and 3P social channels.
· Collaborate and maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels.
· Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Prime Video brand and its original content.
· Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all activations through copy-writing and content creation efforts.
· Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings.
· Design activities that feel bespoke to each customer but scale to drive broad visibility and awareness.
· Manage budgets for the creation, development, and execution of campaigns.
· Maintain confidentiality and discretion as you will be working on high profile entertainment releases.
For this role we require:
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Willingness to travel frequently within Europe
· Extensive experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
· Advanced social measurement experience including use of tracking services such as Crimson Hexagon
· Advanced excel knowledge including comfort with pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros
· Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
· Highly-organized with the ability to work quickly to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Extensive social media ownership and experience for entertainment brands
· Pan-European marketing experience
· A pop culture/movie/TV junkie, with a high degree of FOMO on the latest trends
· Experience in the film/tv/music industry
Please submit your application in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.