Senior Events Manager
Our client is a specialist, independent and expert meetings, incentive, conference and event management company (or MICE for short). In short, they deliver bespoke and memorable experiences worldwide. With a wealth of experience, they know what works, which venues to consider, and all the elements needed to deliver the perfect event. Their team is able to foresee the usual challenges that arise and tackle them before they become a problem.
Position: Senior Event Manager
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The Senior Event Manager will work to deliver a MICE service to their corporate clients. The role encompasses account management, operations and financial management of all events.
- Compiling & presenting proposals to clients
- Managing bookings from initial enquiry, budgeting, creating proposal, presenting and accounting
- Conceiving and delivering innovative and creative events
- Presenting plans and proposals to clients
- Event budget management
- Attending trade events etc. to promote the department
- Onsite management of events
- Liaising with DMC’s and suppliers
- Co-ordinating external suppliers and internal staff
- Managing group flight enquiries
- Processing Group Flight Bookings
- Invoicing and general administration
- Comprehensive understanding of groups and events (operational and financial)
- Event management in a travel management company
- Creating innovative tailor-made events
- Business Development
- Presentation skills
- Negotiating skills
- Supplier knowledge
- Venue & destination knowledge worldwide
- Proficient in back office systems
- PC Skills including Excel & Word
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients
You may have experience of the following: Senior Event Manager, Senior Events Manager, Event Manager, Events Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.