3 months ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed senior field marketer to develop and implement our field marketing strategy to and with targeted top accounts in the Telco industry. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role developing an important market segment within an exciting, fast growing business.
Reporting to the Head of EMEA Media & Telco Marketing, this role will gather market and customer insights and use these insights to develop and execute a marketing strategy with an assigned set of Telco accounts. Partnering closely with sales and regional functional leadership to define the marketing strategy and plan, you will have a strong focus on defining programs that facilitate Telco adoption of AWS services and opportunities to partner on co-marketing activities. You will work with industry marketing and other teams to create and execute marketing programs and campaigns, with a strong digital focus, targeted to drive awareness, acquisition and adoption in assigned Telco accounts. The right candidate will have successful experience in results-driven marketing and partnering with sales teams to drive account growth and a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit.
· Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights to inform business direction
· Identify key cloud workloads in Telco-focused accounts that drive revenue growth in EMEA, and build acceleration plans around those, in association with Telco Industry Marketing
· Partner with functional stakeholders to develop a differentiated Marketing strategy and plan for AWS in assigned Telco accounts
· Implement the plan leveraging shared services, virtual teams, and agencies as needed
· Drive customized, high value customer experiences focused on the customer needs and progression through the buyer’s journey
· Identify opportunities to leverage existing materials, campaigns and resources and drive inclusion and participation of accounts in programs led by other organizations
· Work with the industry marketing team to deliver custom messaging, assets and campaign deliverables as needed to support marketing programs and address customer challenges.
· Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of best practices.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a high-tech B2B sales-facing marketing role such as field marketing or partner marketing
· Minimum 3 years work experience in, or with, the Telco industry
· Proven ability to analyze complex market and account dynamics and develop a marketing strategy
· Passion to build, and activate integrated marketing campaigns including live events, virtual events, industry and account specific content, and nurture programs
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-degree of self ownership
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Willingness to travel up to 30%
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
· Account-based marketing experience
· A career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree